About the job
- Develop, support, and maintain existing and upcoming website related projects
- Communicate regularly with clients to gather requirements as well as provide updates during the project implementation
- Deploy websites
- Work with different Content Management Systems
- Test various different types of websites
- Provide training to clients regarding the website/ CMS usage
- Collaborate with software engineers (front-end and back-end) and designers
- Continual research and learning on leading web technologies
You are passionate about web development and love learning about, and experimenting with, the latest web technologies. You are able to work on multiple projects at a time without sacrificing details and you take deadlines seriously, always delivering high-quality products on time. You love a challenge, take pride in your work and are able to work well in a small team without much need for guidance. You feel ownership for, and accountability towards, the work that you do and are always eager to help others to solve their problems.
- Experienced in HTML/ CSS
- Familiarity with CMS such as Wordpress and/ or Drupal
- Basic knowledge on programing language such as PHP
- Basic knowledge of server management such as ssh, Cpanel
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
Nice to have
- Have developed custom modules and plugins for WP and/ or Drupal
- Familiar with theme engine of Wordpress and/ or Drupal
- Knowledge of build tools like gulp, webpack
- Experience in css preprocessors like LESS, SASS
- Experience in reactjs
- Have some experience in/passionate about the development sector
We take your career seriously. We are looking for people who want to join a group of dedicated, curious and hard-working professionals. Once hired, your career development becomes one of our top priorities. Together, we will create a tailored development plan, have regular one-to-one sessions to discuss progress or issues and push you to grow while asking that you help others to do the same. We will provide you with learning opportunities, leadership experience and the chance to grow your skillset in a truly international organisation.
As we’ve mentioned, we take your career pretty seriously. After our clients, you’re our Number 1 priority. We want to ensure that you excel, and we look for people who are just as ambitious and dedicated as we are. At YoungInnovations, you’ll be a part of our active learning community where in-house experts (your colleagues!) run weekly Skill Learning workshops and Knowledge Sharing sessions to help you hone your skills. You’ll take courses in areas that interest you - from data visualisation to Docker - and lead others in your area of expertise.
At YoungInnovations, we work hard and play hard for 5 days a week. As career professionals, we take our jobs seriously and use lots of brain power from Monday to Friday. That’s normal for us, and we love it. But we also love a full 2-day weekend. We believe that 5 days of hard work should be rewarded with 2 full days of relaxation and a healthy work-life balance. Come back on Monday refreshed and ready to go again - full steam ahead! - this week!
We believe that when you work hard, the little things should be taken care of for you. We’ll provide a delicious lunch for you every day, cool refreshing drinks in the hot summer afternoons and tea to warm you in the winter. We provide paid sick leave up to the national maximum, a vibrant workspace, frequent Friday rooftop socials along with annual retreats, parties and celebrations! Throw in our weekly futsal, badminton and tennis leagues together with our daily table tennis matches and you have workplace heaven!
Feel like this position been tailor-made for you? Are you the perfect fit? Tell us why you think so. Send your CV, a snappy cover letter which highlights your expertise, skills and experience, and any relevant links/attachments to your work to our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org